Sunday 10 October 2010

Cinnamon Bananas

This is delicious as a pudding, for breakfast or even just as a snack - and so delicious! I used this amount for breakfast for myself but it is very simple so just play around with it. It works best with very ripe bananas so it is also a good way of using up the last of your bananas.

Ingredients
2 bananas (best when very ripe)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon raisins
Olive oil (I used this because it was all I had but i think coconut or walnut oil might be nicer)

1) Cut the bananas up into thick slices.
2) Heat the olive oil in a pan then add the bananas and cinnamon and fry for about 4-5 mins until warm, soft and a little browned.
3) Sprinkle with raisins and serve!

Sorry there is no photo - but it is very simple so I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here...it's always nice to know who is reading this!