Wednesday 15 September 2010

The beginning...

I am a bit of a new comer to this Paleo thing but nonetheless I am already hooked! 

Inspired by a girl at my gym who was looking fantastic she let me into her little secret...at first I thought it sounded far too difficult - not to mention boring - but my Mum and I eventually talked each other into it and I haven't looked back since!

After only a few weeks I have begun to develop a small but deliciously formed repertoire of paleo friendly recipes developed from other paleo bloggers, my old favourite meals with paleo twists and other simply from what is left in the fridge.

As I am now heading back to Uni and leaving my domestically challenged mother to fend for herself I'm hoping to encourage her from a far...and keep up my motivation for making delicious paleo meals with my paleo buddy not so close at hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here...it's always nice to know who is reading this!